Acts of Kindness
I want to talk a minute about something that seems to be lacking in the world these days - basic human kindness. Where has it gone? Why do people find it funny when others are hurting? I don't know what the answer is but we need to fix it and quick. So please, choose one of the Acts of Kindness below and just do it!
1. Buy someone a coffee. Anyone. Pick up the tab for the person behind you in line.
2. Bring up your neighbors trash cans.
3. Help an elderly person at the grocery store.
4. Donate school supplies to your local school or shelter.
5. Start a book giveaway box on your street.
6. Leave out snacks and drinks for your delivery drivers.
7. Donate food, towels and blankets to the local pet shelter.
8. Make a week of frozen dinners for someone who has recently been in the hospital.
9. Use your talents to help someone! Are you good with a hammer? a computer? a car?
10. Donate used items to Purple Heart, the American Red Cross or GreenDrop - most of them will pick it up from your home!